You are here

Complaint instructions – Danish Language Education

What to do, if you wish to complain about a Language Education Center or other topics related to the Danish Language Education

The Ministry of Immigration and Integration supervises the final exams in Danish. The City of Copenhagen supervises the actual Danish Language Education and other conditions at the Language Education Centres.

For that reason, there are two sets of instructions below: One set of instructions telling you what to do, if you need to make a complaint about a final exam. And one set of instructions telling you how to make a complaint over tuition or other conditions.