You are here
How do I get my certificate of criminal record?
You can have the certificate of criminal record in Danish, German, English, French or Spanish.
Please note that the digital self-service solution is in Danish, but you can change the language once you have logged in.
Go to the self-service solution here. Notice the page is in Danish. Press the big green button.
If you don't have NemID, go to How do I get NemID?
If you cannot use the digital self-service solution
You can go to your local police station to get your certificate of criminal record. Please bring:
- Valid ID, for example passport or driving licence.
- Letter of consent from your parents, if you are below 18 years of age.
Various types of certificates of criminal record
- Certificate of criminal record for private use.
- Certificate of criminal record for the use of police and public authorities.
- Certificate of criminal record for a person's suitability to work with children.