You are here and

You can access online self-services and information from the public authorities on and

You can notify your change of address to the authorities, view your holiday allowance and many more on and is the public portal of Denmark. You can access different online self-services and information from the public sector. The information is written in Danish.

You can also learn more about healthcare, unemployment benefits, taxes, childcare, school enrolment and so on. 

Go to

Lifeindenmark is part of It contains information and self-service solutions in English for international citizens living in Denmark.

For more online self-service options and information, refer to  

Go to