Good to know about Copenhagen.
Gateway to Northern Europe:
- Home of Europe’s most efficient airport.
- World class metro takes you from the airport to the city centre in 15 minutes.
- Fehmarn Belt will integrate Copenhagen and Northern Germany in 2023
Access to 3.8 million people:
- 11 universities
- 150,00 students and
- 10,000 PhD students
Copenhagen is growing:
- 20 percent population growth by 2025
- 45,000 new housing units
- 2.8 million m2 of retail, office, cultural and educational space to be built during this period
- OECD: World leader in green growth
- On its way to become carbon neutral by 2025
- European Green Capital 2014
- Monocle: Most liveable city in the world 2021
- Danes are more content with their lives than people in any other OECD country
- One of the world’s least corrupt countries and one of the most egalitarian societies
- The World Bank: Europe’s easiest place to do business (2019)
- Standard & Poor’s: AAA rating
- Creative businesses in Copenhagen employ 70% more people than the European average