Greater Copenhagen Career Program
Greater Copenhagen Career Program is a free 6-month course in English aiming at preparing international students for a career in Denmark because Danish businesses are looking for candidates with international experience.
You will follow a series of networking/job seeking seminars and you will also be matched with a career mentor who can help with information about job search strategies, work culture, job seeking strategies and more. When you have completed a program, you will receive a certificate stating your new competences.
You can apply if you:
- Are a student or graduated within the last 6 months.
- Study a bachelor’s or master’s degree at a Danish higher educational institution
- Reside in the Greater Copenhagen region
- Have been in Denmark for less than 5 years.
Join the program to:
- Learn how to structure your CV, job application and LinkedIn profile and how to use job portals in Denmark
- Learn how to present yourself professionally
- Take part in job matchmaking activities with companies
- Learn how to use networking in your career strategy
- Familiarize yourself with the labor market, working culture and workers’ rights in Denmark
- Take part in activities, which will improve your value for Danish companies
- Greater Copenhagen Career Program
Questions and answers
Am I guaranteed a place in a program when I apply?
No. All applicants are reviewed and we will select candidates based on their education and motivation.
How much time should I expect to spend on a program?
We expect you to participate in a full program, which consists of 1-2 workshops per month, meetings with your mentor and preparation time for both. If you are frequently absent, you will not get a certificate at the end of a program.
Do I have to pay for a program?
No, it's free of charge.
Do I get a job after attending a program?
Though we do our best to give you a better chance of getting the right job in Denmark, a job is not guaranteed.