Copenhagen Career Program for spouses with a completed higher degree (minimum bachelor)
Have you moved to Denmark because your partner is either studying or working? Perhaps you also want to pursue a career here in Denmark?
Then you can sign up for Copenhagen Career Program (First Job) if you:
- Have a valid residence permit (who have lived abroad for a long time and have now returned to Denmark) are not eligible to participate at this course. Please contact the Jobcenter, if you need help and support regarding your job search)
- Have lived in Denmark less than 3 years
- Hold a bachelor’s degree or higher
- Reside in the City of Copenhagen or one of the partner municipalities listed here; https://ihcph.kk.dk/outside-of-copenhagen
- Are financially independent (not recieving social welfare benefits)
The first step will be registering for the First Job Copenhagen course using the links below.
Register for the online course hereOpens a dialog.
Register for the physical course hereOpens a dialog.
Copenhagen Career Program
Gammel Køge Landevej 43