You may give reading access to a relative or people you trust. In order to give reading access to another person, you need to:
- Know the CPR number of the person
- Choose which folders the person should have access to
- Create a password and give it to the person to whom you want to give access
You can be exempted from receiving Digital Post if you meet one of the following requirements:
- You have left Denmark permanently
- You are homeless
- You have practical difficulties in obtaining the public digital signature (NemID)
- You have a physical or mental disability that prevents you from using Digital Post
- Your Danish skills are not good enough to use Digital Post
- You are living in an area where there is no opportunity to establish sufficient internet connection (minimum 512 Kbit/s downstream speed)
- You do not have access to a computer in your home or place of residence.
To receive exemption from Digital Post, you need to show up in person at a Citizen Service Centre or ask someone to apply on your behalf through a power of attorney.
Remember that it is your own responsibility to apply for exemption. If you do not apply, or if you do not get approved, your mail will still be sent via Digital Post.
It will be your own responsibility to read and respond to your mail.