Moving to a new municipality

If you move from Copenhagen to another municipality, you must register your new address with the new municipality. This can be done online with your NemID (online ID/signature).  

NOTE: Frederiksberg is not a part of the municipality of Copenhagen.

Moving to Denmark

If you are planning to move Denmark from another country, read more here

Leaving Denmark

If you are planning to leave Denmark for more than 6 months, read more here.