Where to get help

If you have problems using Digital Post, you can try one of the following ways:

Give others access to your Digital Post

You may allow a relative or a person that you trust to read your Digital Post for you. To give reading access to another person, you need to:

  • Know the CPR number of the person 
  • Choose which folders the person should have access to
  • Create a password and give it to the person to whom you want to give access

You can give reading access to others when you are logged into borger.dk or e-Boks. You can also ask for personal assistance at any Citizen Service Centre (Borgerservice).

Exemption from Digital Post

You can be exempted from receiving Digital Post if you meet one of the following requirements:

  • You have left Denmark permanently
  • You are homeless
  • You have practical difficulties in obtaining an NemID
  • You have a physical or mental disability
  • You experience language difficulties
  • You are living in an area without proper internet connection 
  • You do not have access to a computer in your home or place of residence.

To receive exemption from Digital Post, you need to go to a Citizen Service Centre or ask someone to apply on your behalf through a power of attorney.