If you have problems using Digital Post, you can try one of the following ways:
- Get online user support on e-Boks.dk
- Call e-Boks user support at +45 38 17 11 87 (weekdays 9 a.m. to 8 p.m., weekends 11 a.m. to 5 p.m.)
- Book an appointment with Copenhagen Citizen Service (Københavns Borgerservice) and get help. Remember to bring your NemID.
You may allow a relative or a person that you trust to read your Digital Post for you. To give reading access to another person, you need to:
- Know the CPR number of the person
- Choose which folders the person should have access to
- Create a password and give it to the person to whom you want to give access
You can be exempted from receiving Digital Post if you meet one of the following requirements:
- You have left Denmark permanently
- You are homeless
- You have practical difficulties in obtaining an NemID
- You have a physical or mental disability
- You experience language difficulties
- You are living in an area without proper internet connection
- You do not have access to a computer in your home or place of residence.
To receive exemption from Digital Post, you need to go to a Citizen Service Centre or ask someone to apply on your behalf through a power of attorney.