First Job Copenhagen
First Job Copenhagen is a free 5-day course in English aiming at giving international talents a greater chance of finding a job in Denmark.
When you attend the job search course, you will learn more about structuring your CV and cover letter, networking through social media, Danish business culture and more.
You can apply if you:
- Have a valid residence permit
- Have lived in Denmark less than 3 years
- Hold a bachelor’s degree or higher
- Reside in the City of Copenhagen (or greater Copenhagen if you are a spouse)
- Do not receive any monetary benefits from the public sector, but if you live in Copenhagen and receive unemployment benefits (Dagpenge) and have been directed to the course by your own Jobcenter in Gammel Køge Landevej (Karrierecenter) you can apply.
You can register for this course via these informations below:
- New dates will be available during Juliy 2021
- You can register for this course by sending an e-mail to email@example.com
We need the following information:
- Your name and sur name (as written in your passport)
- Your date of birth
- Country of birth
- Your address:
- Your phone nr.:
- Level of your education (Master or Bachelor)
- What kind of jobs are you looking for?
Please do read the document "Personal Information policy" below.