You are here
What is Copenhagen Career Program for spouses?
The purpose of Copenhagen Career Program is to improve the welcoming and retaining of highly skilled workers and their families in Copenhagen.
As an accompanying spouse you have come to Denmark because your spouse/partner has either got a job here or is searching for one. Perhaps you are also pursuing a career here in Denmark.
Contact Copenhagen Career Program to sign up to get assistance in your job search process.
Copenhagen Career Program has monthly information meetings for accompanying spouses where you'll get information about the different services you can benefit from and which kind of measures you are entitled to in your job search.
Our next meetings are scheduled to:
- Thursday 24th May 2018 at 10.00-12.30
- Tuesday 19th June 2018 at 10.00-12.30
- Thursday 9th August 2018 at 10.00-12.30
- Tuesday 4th September 2018 at 10.00-12.30
- Wednesday 3rd October 2018 at 10.00-12.30
- Thursday 8th November 2018 at 10.00-12.30
- Tuesday 4th December 2018 at 10.00-12.30
Please sign up at firstname.lastname@example.org
Copenhagen Career Program also offers individual counseling, networking events etc.
Please notice that you need to be residing in the City of Copenhagen in order to register for the services.
Business House Copenhagen
1600 Copenhagen V
All services are free of charge for spouses residing in the City Copenhagen.