Transportation services for the disabled
Movia Flexhandicap provides door-to-door transportation for disabled people in specially equipped minibuses.
- You must be 18 or older
- You must live in the City of Copenhagen
- Your disability must be sufficiently severe that you are unable to use public transport.
How to apply for disability transport
For those are disabled, blind or visually impaired
For those who are over 65 years old, with dementia or acquired brain injury
Where to send the application forms
You must print, fill out the form and send it by post to the City of Copenhagen.
- If you are between 18-64 years old, you must send the application form to Borgercenter Handicap
- If you are 65 years and older, you must send the application form to your Local Area Office (Lokalområdekontor in Danish)
- If you are 65 years of age or older and live in a nursing home, you must send the application form to Plejehjemsvisitationen.