Talk clubs and other ways to practice Danish
Several libraries have talk clubs and language cafes.
English talk club at Nørrebro Library and Community Center (Nørrebro) every Wednesday.
- When: Wednesday at 16.00-18.00
- Where: Bragesgade 8B, 2200 København N
- Contact: Delair på firstname.lastname@example.org
More info about the talk club at Nørrebro Library at bibliotek.kk.dk
There is a language cafe and a talk club at Husum Bibliotek.
- When: The Language cafe is Tuesday at 16.30-18.00 and the Talk Club is Thursday at 16.30-18.30
- Where: Frederiksundsvej 290, 2700 brønshøj
Find more information about talk clubs at bibliotek.kk.dk.
Let's Talk Conversation Group.
- When: Last Sunday in every month at 14.00-16.00
- Where: Dag Hammarskjölds Allé 19, 2100 København
- Contact: Mikael Hillmann, email@example.com
Studenterhuset’s language café
Language café for students. you’ll have the opportunity to practice the language of your choice with a native speaker. The available languages will be Danish, English, Italian, Spanish, French, and 2-3 other languages which we be announced on the Facebook-event for each session.The event takes place upstairs to the right in the main hall. Join our international team of volunteers for a cup of coffee and a “hyggelig” chat!
- When: 5 Saturdays this semester at 15.00-17.00
- Where: Købmagergade 52, 1150 København
More info about events: http://studenterhuset.com/events/
Practise Danish in Vanløse
Do you think Danish is difficult? Ældresagen – Vanløse helps adults who have another main language than Danish. Free participation.
- When: Every Tuesday at 14.00-17.00
- Where: Vanløse Library, Jernbane Alle 38, Vanløse
- Contact: Annegrethe Rugaard, tel: 38 71 40 72, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Learn a foreign language from a native speaker near you. For free! At meet2talk you find members near you, who would like to swap languages. You learn their language, and they learn yours. Once you are connected, you decide where and when to meet. You continue the meetings, speaking the two languages alternately.
More info at www.meet2talk.com
Introducing Hellotalk for ios and android, the language app where your teachers are native language speakers from around the world.
Mundo Lingo is a sociable and completely free new way to practice another language in Copenhagen and make local friends.
Cykling uden alder – BIKING nomatter age
Volunteering for elderly people while you speak Danish with them. You can become a volunteer ’pilot’, who takes an elderly person from one of the many retirement homes on a tour in Copenhagen in a rickshaw.
For more info: http://cyklingudenalder.dk/
SMK – Statens Museum for Kunst
Language café. Do you want to practise Danish while drinking a cup of coffee surrounded by 700 years of art? Then join SMK KOM. Everybody is welcome and it is free of charge.
- When: Every Wednesday from 16.00-19.00
- Where: SMK, Sølvgade 48-50, 1307 København K