Self-service opening hours
Everyone who is 15 years old and has a yellow health card is free to use libraries and culture centres during self-service opening hours. All you need to do is to scan your yellow health card at the card scanner located at the entrance.
You can use your health card in all places in Copenhagen that offer self-service opening hours
Some rules to follow
- You are not allowed to let anybody else into the library. However, disabled persons can bring a helper/companion
- Children and teenagers under the age of 15 must be accompanied by an adult
- Be considerate of other users when you use the library
- Do not open the windows and fire doors
- The library is under video surveillance for the safety of the users as well as the premises.
- Any kind of vandalism will be reported to the police
- No alcohol or drugs are allowed
- You must leave the library when the closing time is announced