You are here

How do I report social fraud?

If you suspect fraud in Copenhagen you can report it to the City of Copenhagen.

You can report fraud to the City of Copenhagen using the anonymous digital self-service below.

Examples of fraud can be if a citizen

  • provides false information of his/her residential address.
  • performs clandestine work.
  • submits false wage slips.
  • receives social benefits in Denmark while staying abroad.

Please note that the digital self-service solution is in Danish.

Report fraud here at the City of Copenhagens Danish website.

Note: You must report fraud with family benefits, pensions, housing benefits and maternity benefits for Udbetaling Denmark via