You are here

How do I report a child's poor well-being?

If you worry about a child or a young person below the age of 18 living in the City of Copenhagen, it is your obligation to report it.

You can report the poor well-being of a young person under the age of 18 to the Social Services Administration.

You can report your concern through this form (in Danish) or by calling the Social Services Administration.

Find contact information on the different administrations here (in Danish).

Emergency situations

In emergency situations during out of office hours call the City of Copenhagen's "social emergency room" on phone: +45 33 17 33 33.

It is open around the clock for urgent social problems.