You are here
How do I get a new marriage certificate?
You can get a new marriage certificate by contacting the Wedding Office at Copenhagen City Hall.
You should send an e-mail to Bryllup@kff.kk.dk providing the following information:
- Your names on the day of the wedding
- Your CPR-numbers or dates of birth
- The year and date of your wedding
- Whether you would like a Danish or international version (issued in Danish, English, German, French and Spanish)
- The address to which you would like the certificate to be sent
This service is free of charge. Please note that if you were married in a different municipality you must contact the relevant authorities there.
Please note that you can expect a response time of three to four weeks.