You are here

How do I find my tax assessments?

As a taxpayer you can take care many of your tax matters yourself on your personal site on SKAT's website

You can see your tax files and your tax assessments if you log on using NemID. If you don't have one, go to How do I get a NemID?

Get a quick view of the Danish tax system at What should I know about taxation?

If you visit Borgerservice (Copenhagen Citizen Service), you can receive advice on tax matters in regard to your tax assessment notice, for example. Please remember to bring a valid ID and NemID if you have one.

Please note

You must inform Borgerservice of the figures you wish to change. If you are there on behalf of a third party, you must bring a written authorization as well as an ID.