You are here
How can my trade union help me when I am unemployed?
What your trade union offers:
- Advice regarding job search.
- Advice regarding contract negotiation if you get a job offers.
- Coaching regarding which skills and qualifications make up your profile, and which qualifications should be highlighted in your job search.
- Courses and networking with others with the same profession.
- Inspiration, discussions and information in their members' magazine.
- Offers of different events with which the trade union has a membership agreement. These offers vary from one trade union to the next.
Contact your trade union for a chat about how you would like to use them in your job search.