Greater Copenhagen Career Program
Greater Copenhagen Career Program is a free 6-month course in English aiming at preparing international students for a career in Denmark because Danish businesses are looking for candidates with international experience.
You will follow a series of networking/job seeking seminars and you will also be matched with a career mentor who can help with information about job search strategies, work culture, job seeking strategies and more. When you have completed a program, you will receive a certificate stating your new competences.
You can apply if you:
- Are a student or graduated within the last 6 months.
- Study a bachelor’s or master’s degree at a Danish higher educational institution
- Reside in the Greater Copenhagen region
- Have been in Denmark for less than 5 years.
Join the program to:
- Learn how to structure your CV, job application and LinkedIn profile and how to use job portals in Denmark
- Learn how to present yourself professionally
- Take part in job matchmaking activities with companies
- Learn how to use networking in your career strategy
- Familiarize yourself with the labor market, working culture and workers’ rights in Denmark
- Take part in activities, which will improve your value for Danish companies