Get tested for COVID-19
Get tested often
The authorities recommend that you get tested often. If you are going to work or school, then the recommendation is that you get tested once a week.
Which test should you choose?
PCR-test in the throat
The PCR-test is recommended when:
- when you have symptoms of COVID-19
- when you are a 'close contact' to a person who is infected
Quick-test in the nose
You should use a quick test when:
- you show up to work or school
- you are going to be with a person who is more at risk than others
You must always get a PCR-test if your quick test is positive.
Test places in Copenhagen
PCR-test with an appointment - for everyone from 2 years old
- Amager, Sundholmsvej 22, 2300 København S
- Nørrebro, Vingelodden 6, 2200 København N
- Valby, Værkstedsvej 56, 2500 Valby
PCR-test without an appointment - for everyone from 2 years old
You can still get a PCR-test without having to book in advance at the test centres on Vingelodden and Værkstedsvej. Look for the line for people without a pre-booked appointment. However, if you want to minimize your time in the queue, it's a good idea to book an appointment in advance.
Quick-test without an appointment - for everyone from 6 years old
- Amager, Ørestads Gymnasium, Ørestads Boulevard 75, 2300 København S. Open every day from 8am-8pm.
- Vesterbro, Tietgensgade 67, 1704 København V. Open 24 hours a day every day.
- Østerbro, Fælledparken in the corner towards Trianglen. Parking at Øster Allé, 2100 Kbh. Ø. Open every day from 8am-8pm.
- Nordvest, Birkedommervej 43, 2400 København NV. Open every day from 8am-8pm.
- Indre By, Frue Plads 2, 1168 København K. Open every day from 8am-8pm.
- Brønshøj, Bystævneparken 1, 2700 Brønshøj. Open every day from 8am-8pm.
Testplaces at Kastrup Airport (Copenhagen Airport), Frederiksberg, etc.
On the map below you can see all test sites in Denmark. And therefore also in the municipality's around Copenhagen, which might be closer to you.
- Remember your yellow health card, face mask and to keep your distance.
- Remember, that if you feel so ill that you need to speak with a doctor, then you should stay at home and call your own doctor or 1813.
- Remember, that the test result only provides a momentary glimpse.