You are here
Culture houses in Copenhagen
A Danish culture house can be compared to a community centre available to local citizens - a place where you can participate in cultural and leisure activities, have a cup of coffee or enjoy a good meal.
The City of Copenhagen has culture houses with activities for everyone, especially for families and children. Here you can find anything from yoga, music, dance classes to theatre plays and flea markets.
Map of culture houses in Copenhagen (in Danish)
Culture houses for children and youth
Copenhagen has a number of culture houses that are dedicated to children or young people (most websites are in Danish).
- Vesterbro Børnebibliotek - the oldest and biggest children's library in Copenhagen
- Kulturhuset Islands Brygge - culture house on amager
- Zone2 – children’s culture in Valby Kulturhus
- Børnekulturhus Ama'r - activities and events for children aged 0-16
- Børnekulturstedet Karens Minde - art and culture in Copenhagen SV
- Børnekulturhuset Sokkelundlille - cozy children's culture house in Copenhagen NV
- Ungdomskulturhuset KraftWerket - youth culture house in Valby
- Villa Kultur - community for cultural entrepreneurs and startups