Copenhagen Career Program

If you are accompanying spouses residing in Greater Copenhagen with an education lower than a bachelor’s degree, you can . . . .

You can write to to get information about Internships and salary subsidy, unions and unemployment funds, how to get your foreign qualifications assessed, volunteer opportunities and more.

You can only get support if you: 

  • Have a valid residence permit 
  • Reside in Greater Copenhagen 
  • Are financially independent