If you wish to be recommended for a driving test for commercial transportation of passengers, you must visit Borgerservice Indre by (Citizen Service, Inner City).
Remember to bring:
- Filled in ’Application for driving licence’ (Form P23) Ask your driving instructor for it or visit Borgerservice Indre By
- Your driver's licence. If you have lost your driving licence, bring a valid passport, if you do not have a valid passport, bring your original birth or name certificate including picture ID
- Medical certificate from your own doctor. The certificate must not be more than 3 months old. You must submit the medical certificate in a sealed envelope
- A photo which meets the requirements for driver's licence photos (in Danish)
- Residence permit, if you are not a Nordic citizen. If you are an EU citizen, bring your yellow health card (sundhedskort).
Before your application for the commercial driving licence can be approved, Borgerservice will send the application to the police for verification. This can take at least 3 months.
When the police has approved the application, it will be sent to you and then you can order the test at Borgerservice. Most order the test at the school where they are taking the driving licence.