Book appointment for NemID
You will need to bring a photo ID (passport, national ID, EU-EEA driver’s licence or pink residence card) and ONE of the following:
- Health insurance card (the yellow card). The card is sent to you within 2-4 weeks after you receive your CPR number
- Your latest annual statement or preliminary income statement from SKAT
- your CPR letter and a certificate of residence (bopælsattest in Danish) which costs DKK 75.
If you need your NemID immediately, you must bring a witness
If you need to get instant issuance of NemID, you must bring the documents mentioned above and a witness along with you to the citizen service centre.
The witness must fulfil the following requirements:
- Is at least 18 years old and the witness must bring a NemID and a photo ID (If the photo ID does not contain a Danish CPR number, they must bring their yellow health card)
- Is willing to be registered with his or her full name, CPR number and photo ID
- Has had a NemID for a minimum of 30 days
- Has not been registered as a witness more than 3 times during the last 120 days.
If you do not have a witness
Expect to wait 3-11 days to receive your NemID code card.