How can I apply for an exemption from Digital Post?
You can be exempted from receiving Digital Post if you meet one of the following requirements:
- You have left Denmark permanently.
- You are no longer registered with residence or place of residence in Denmark.
- You have practical difficulties in obtaining the public digital signature (NemID).
- You have a physical or mental disability that prevents you from using Digital Post.
- Your Danish skills are not good enough to use Digital Post.
- You are living in an area where there is no opportunity to establish sufficient internet connection (minimum 512 Kbit/s downstream speed).
- You do not have access to a computer in your home or place of residence.
If you get exemption, you will receive your post in your physical letter box as regular letter post in stead.
Your own responsibility
Remember that it is your own responsibility to apply for exemption. If you do not apply, or if you do not get approved, your mail will still be sent to your e-Boks.
It is then your own responsibility to read and respond to your mail.